Experience various sense of values
at the Japan’s biggest college of Economics,
located in the center or Japan.
Each day at Nichikei leads you the first step of learning.
Exceptional Nichikei Numbers
- Japan’s biggest
College of Economics
- 6500 Students
- Nichikei has around 6,500 students. This is the biggest scale in Japan as a college of economics. This environment gives you the opportunity to meet various senses of values. Throughout college life, you will have precious friends.
- More than100Seminars
- You can choose
- More than 100 Seminars
- The Japan’s biggest college of economics offer you the Japan’s largest numbers of seminars. More than 100 seminars cover society structure, money flow, welfare, environment, local community… You can choose what you are interested from the 2nd year.
- Average20Students at Each seminar
- Deep and specialized
Small group seminar
- Average 20 Students at Each seminar
- The average number of students at each seminar is 20 per grade. This number realizes deep and small group education. You can study with seniors and teachers in relaxing environments.
- 1.1million Alumni
- Successful in various areas,
Alumni of Japan University
- 1.1 million Alumni
- The number of alumni is about 1.1million, which is definitely the biggest scale in Japan. Many alumni in the wide range of generations are successful in different areas. This alumni network of Nichikei will be the strong backup for your future.
- Nihon University has
produced the most
presidents in Japan.
- 22,000 Presidents
- Nihon University has produced presidents of companies in Japan the most. We have kept the 1st place almost 30 years in row on the ranking. Practical study to meet the needs of the times will encourage you to step up in future career.
- 13Countries to Study
- From Europe to Asia,
Connect to the world
- 13 countries to Study
- Nichikei has put focus on studying abroad and international exchange. You can challenge the different type of study-abroad programs at universities in 13 countries, such as the USA, the UK, France, Germany, China, Philippines and so on.
- about200Bookstores nearby
- The world’s biggest
bookstore area is close
bto the campus
- about 200 Bookstores nearby
- A 5 minutes walk to old and new bookstores located in the world’s biggest bookstore area, Kanda Jimbocho. You can find any genres of books, literature, social science, art, there. Also popular cafes and curry restaurants amuse you.
- 5minutes to the Nearest stations
- JR and Tokyo Metro
Easy access to both
- 5 minutes to the Nearest stations
- The nearest stations are Suidobashi Station on JR Sobu-Chuo line and Jimbocho Station on Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line and Toei Shinjuku Line. Accessible to many lines within a 5 minutes walk
- 15minutes to the Main stations
- To Tokyo, Shinjuku
- 15 minutes to the main stations
- From the nearest stations, you can reach the main stations like Tokyo Station, Shinjuku Station, Akihabara Station, Shibuya Station, within 15 minutes. This location is very convenient in many ways, commuting, shopping, travelling and so on.