- All information on the Japan University College of Economics (hereinafter referred to as Our college) website and all contents including articles, illustrations, images, photographs, movies, trademarks, logos and the like (collectively the content such as data) is owned by our college, the original creators, the owners. The use of the website content (such as copy, send, distribute, revise, edit) for any purposes other than your own personal information and noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior consent of our college, the original creators and the owners. Requests to use should be directed in advance to our college. Please note there is conditions to accept the use.
- Any changes and omission of the reference are prohibited on the use of the website content under consent.
- Our college do not guarantee any content of the website and the links. Our college is not liable for any damages arising from the use.
- Our college do not guarantee the contents of the links on our website.
- The content and structure on the website may be changed and deleted without notice.
|Recommended WEB Browsers||【Windows】
・Internet Explorer(version 10 or later)
・Mozilla Firefox (latest versions)
・Google Chrome (latest versions)
・Safari (version 5 or later)
- Our college shall delimit the ways in which personal information such as names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, may be collected for the purposes, and shall utilize such information properly.
- Our college shall establish appropriate means to enable safe maintenance and management of the personal information we collect. Efforts shall be made to prevent any unauthorized access to and any loss, alteration, or leakage of such information.
- The personal information collected shall be maintained solely. Approval shall be obtained from the individual concerned prior to his/her personal information to any other organization or third party.
- For our contractors’ services, personal information may be handled by outsourcing under the agreement and the appropriate management. Individuals may request the suspension of this use.
- Please contact the designated division on registration for the disclosure, correction, deletion of the personal information.
This website is managed by Nihon University College of Economics Publicity Committee.