For studying at NUCE, there are several processes. If you would like exchange programs, please contact your university for the details. If you would like general programs, you need to take international entrance examination. For more details about applications, eligibility, examinations, please see the “Special Admission” page (Japanese only).
→Special Admission (International Students Admission) – Japanese Only